WILD AMELIA NATURE FESTIVAL
amelia island, Florida
The 2016 Tenth Annual Wild Amelia Nature Festival
was the best ever, with record-breaking crowds!
Don't miss our 2017 Festival!
It's always the third weekend in May.
sea turtle release
A rehabilitated sea turtle released to its ocean home on Main Beach.
sunset river cruise
A relaxing and informative narrated cruise by Amelia River Cruises.
30 conservation exhibitors, Silent Auction, Kids Niche, music by Laid Back.
30 encounters with nature, on the wild side.
Scenes from the 2016 Wild Amelia Nature Festival
Photos by Kathy Brooks
- Our 10th Annual Nature Festival
- Always the 3rd weekend in May
- Sea Turtle Release A rehabilitated turtle is released on Main Beach by the Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- Always a popular event
- Sea turtle meets the crowd
- Happy to be going home
- Back to its ocean home
- Our sunset river cruise fundraiser
- Wild Amelia supporters enjoying the cruise
- Three days of ecotours into nature include... Segway expeditions,
- Paddleboard yoga,
- Kayaking, and many more.
- Our EcoExpo...
- with 30 conservation organizarions and green vendors
- Vendors help kids fill out their Nature Passport booklets
- A great silent auction.
- Music by Laid Back band under the large oak tree
- The Kids Niche Lots of fun activities and learning opportunities for children